- Mid prices
- Last items
- Mandaï Gift Vouchers
Sign in or Register.
Amen Ra @ Sint-Franciscuskerk
Moe @ Magasin 4
Amen Ra @ Sint-Franciscuskerk
Le Prince Harry @ La Zone
Von Stroheim @ Sprok Café
Mountain Bike @ Nanobrasserie de l'ermitage
|More concerts ...
New releases are oavailable for pre-orders. Expect some more new releases these days !
Back to work !
Our move is finished. We're taking a few more days for finishing our office and we'll be back with more infos !
Sub Rosa's catalog is now totaly in stock and ready to be shipped.
|More news ...
Mandai delivers fast the finest indie an...
Super fast delivery - Thanks a lot...
|More feedbacks ...
| V/A |
An Anthology of Greek Experimental Electronic Music : 1966-2016
Label : Sub Rosa
Year : 2019
Format : 2xCD
Style : Experimental
Availability : In stock
Price : 16.60 € - BUY
|Description :||This anthology aspires to map the heterogenous landscape of Greek Experimental Electronic Music in all its contextual, sociopolitical, geographical and aesthetic disparity. With a single exception, it zeroes in on post-80s music. It comprises works of very different kinds by composers of all sorts of backgrounds that, still, can be thought of, as both 'Greeks' and 'Experimentalists'.
Experimental Electronic Music is generally expected to be highly variegated, especially when examined in a breadth of several decades, and with respect to all sorts of artistic, academic, subcultural and other influences. What is not so obvious, however, is that the very notion of Greekness, as well as its contextual and historical offshoots, are highly diversified, too. This anthology is an attempt to map the various kinds of Experimental musics that have been produced by Greeks over the last few decades. More, it is also an attempt to delineate different understandings of what 'Greek' or 'Experimental' may stand for, by means of zeroing in on the numerous, often overlapping, realities and micro-scenes that are associated with the former.
|Titles :||CD 1 |
01. Anestis Logothetis / Wellenformen (1981) / 12'29
02. Dimitra Lazaridou-Chatzigoga / Intermittent (2011) / 1'03
03. Dimitra Lazaridou-Chatzigoga / To detach oneself (2011) / 1'03
04. Dimitra Lazaridou-Chatzigoga / Unicorn (2011) / 1'28
05. Panayiotis Kokoras / Sense (2013-14) / 8'22
06. Katerina Tzedaki / Into the Cave - part A - The Journey (2014) / 3'35
07. Yiorgis Sakellariou / Ilsekis Pakajoje (2016) / 5'00
08. Elainie Lillios / Veiled Resonance part I - The Beauty of Inflection (2009) / 4'21
09. Apostolos Loufopoulos / Bee (excerpt) (2010) / 2'58
10. Christos Michalakos / Frrriction (2012) / 4'33
11. Free Piece of Tape / Burning School (2011) / 3'56
12. Ilan Manouach / Eminent (2017) / 2'31
13. Costis Drygianakis + Nikos Veliotis / 28-4-2001 (excerpt) (2001) / 4'23
14. Acte Vide / Maggot Soup (2016) / 4'23
15. Anastasis Grivas + Theodoros Zioutos + Nicolas Malevitsis /
Nothing But The Documentation Of Our First Meeting As A Trio (excerpt) (2002) / 3'09
16. Ilios / Teleregataj Hundoj (2010) / 5'52
17. Michalis Adamis / Minyrismos (1966) / 4'19
01. Fani Konstantinidou / Coda (2015) / 1'45
02. Scizhic InzC / puls.ar() (miniature version) (2016) / 4'43
03. Coti K (feat. Nikos Veliotis) / Apnea 1 (1997) / 3'44
04. Georgia Spyropoulos / BRUT (2009) / 12'48
05. Dimitris Kamarotos / Intermediate Space part V (1986) / 3'32
06. Panayiotis Velianitis / Pithoigia (1989) / 5'22
07. Panayiotis Simsiroglou / Stasis II (2016) / 4'16
08. Alexandros Drymonitis / Noise Improv (2016) / 7'26
09. Panos Alexiades / Xaotikoi Emaemoi (2016) / 4'18
10. Iannis Xenakis / Voyage Absolu des Unari vers Andomède (1989) / 15'35
11. Marinos Koutsomichalis / Sygxysis (2011) / 6'21
12. YERMA / THRB (2016) / 5'47