- Mid prices
- Last items
- Mandaï Gift Vouchers
Sign in or Register.
Hayward, Charles @ Magasin 4
Jean D.l. @ Magasin 4
?alos @ Café Central
It It Anita @ ACU
Rene Biname @ La Zone
Rene Biname @ Magasin 4
|More concerts ...
First release by It It Anita is back in stock - Few copies left !
New release by Big'N will be soon available !
New releases are in stock !
Zu - The Way of the Animal Powers is now totaly out of print.
|More news ...
Superfast delivery, all in great conditi...
g... (Russian Federation)
High! Everything was fast and very good!...
Superfast delivery and very friendly ser...
|More feedbacks ...
| V/A |
Léonore Boulanger / Maam-Li Merati : La Maison d’amour
Label : Okraïna
Year : 2015
Format : 2x10in
Style : Experimental
Availability : In stock
Price : 16.60 € - BUY
|Description :||Léonore Boulanger and Maam-Li Merati met each other in Paris in 2011 at a concert of Azerbaijani Master-Musician Alim Qasimov and his daughter Ferghana Qasimova. Maam-Li Merati is an Iranian musician that was born in Kermanshah, near the Iraqi border. In addition to having a Doctor in Musicology, he has worked with artists such as Iranian singer Shahram Nazeri and French novelist and Luis Bunuel's screenwriter Jean-Claude Carrière (for a project devoted to 13 th century Persian poet and Sufi mystic Rumi). Shortly after their meeting, Maam-Li Merati started to teach the art of Persian classical music to Léonore Boulanger, a young French musician that released three albums on the multi-faceted label Le Saule. |
During the spring of 2015 they recorded some first lyrical odes, some dastgāhs for two voices and traditional string instruments that would later become the sides A and C of the La Maison d'amour double ten inch on Okraïna. Later, Matthieu Ferrandez, church organist and researcher in electronic music, joined them for sides B and D weaving a cosmic lace, with the sighs of harmonium and acoustic organs.
|Titles :||01. Dastgah-e Nava (Pishdaramad) |
02. Dastgah-e Nava (Daramad-e Gardanie)
03. Dastgah-e Nava (Tasnif-e Meikhane)
04. Dastgah-e Shur (Daramad)
05. Dastgah-e Shur (Kereshme)
06. Dastgah-e Shur (Tasnif-e Ey Aman)
07. Dastgah-e Mahur (Daramad)
08. Dastgah-e Mahur (Feyli)
09. Dastgah-e Mahur (Tchahar pare)
10. Dastgah-e Mahur (Tasnif-e Zeman Negaram)
11. Avaz-e Abu Ata (Daramad-e Ramkali)
12. Avaz-e Abu Ata (Tasnif-e Bahare Delkash)
13. Avaz-e Bayat-e Tork (Daramad-e Shahabi)
14. Avaz-e Bayat-e Tork (Mehrabani)
15. Avaz-e Bayat-e Esfahan (Tasnif-e Na Dideh Rokhat)
16. Avaz-e Bayat-e Esfahan (Masnavi)
17. Dastgah-e Homayun (Leyli o Majnun)
18. Avaz-e Bayat Esfahan (Tasnif-e Shab-e Mahtab)