- Mid prices
- Last items
- Mandaï Gift Vouchers
Sign in or Register.
Hayward, Charles @ Magasin 4
Jean D.l. @ Magasin 4
?alos @ Café Central
It It Anita @ ACU
Rene Biname @ La Zone
Rene Biname @ Magasin 4
|More concerts ...
First release by It It Anita is back in stock - Few copies left !
New release by Big'N will be soon available !
New releases are in stock !
Zu - The Way of the Animal Powers is now totaly out of print.
|More news ...
Service excellent !!...
u... (Russian Federation)
Everything is as it should be, thanks a ...
Mandai delivers fast the finest indie an...
|More feedbacks ...
| V/A |
Gianni Lenoci / Gianni Mimmo : Reciprocal Uncles
Label : Long Song Records
Year : 2010
Format : CD
Style : Jazz / Experimental
Availability : In stock
Price : 14.50 € - BUY
|Description :||A lifting wind revealing how sparkling is the relationship between two musicians that share intentions, derivations, approaches whole perspective dialogic moves. They both look at the sound as a morphing matter, with a plastic sculpting attitude. The goal is (again) to make distances possible knowledge areas, a contemporary, lyric meditation. The sound tree genealogy: eternal roots, changing leaves. One of Athena's epithets is 'Grey-eyed'.
Her gift to the Greeks was the useful olive tree. The underside of the olive tree’s leaf is grey, and when the wind lifts the leaves, it shows Athena's many 'eyes'. |
Great contemporary istant compositions from a challenging duo signed by the elegant and intense touch on piano by Gianni Lenoci and the morphing sound statement of the soprano saxophone of Gianni Mimmo. A memorable recording proudly co-produced with Amirani Records.
- gianni lenoci: piano
- gianni mimmo: soprano saxophone
- music: Gianni Lenoci & Gianni Mimmo
- recording: May ’09, Itaca recording studios, Bari, Italy
- sound engineer: Mirko Patella
- mixing: Gianni Lenoci and Mirko Patella
- mastering: Maurizio Giannotti, New mastering studio, Milano, Italy
- photos: Elda Papa
- graphics: Nicola Guazzaloca
- production: Gianni Mimmo for Amirani Records & Fabrizio Perissinotto for LongSong Records and the support of John “sugar-daddy” Rottiers